Hi,

 

Do you have PPE's supplies in your stock that need to be market?

 

If yes, than I have a business proposition for you.

 

We can provide you emails list of decision makers who are responsible for procurement in their organisation.

 

List includes:

 

Business type: Hospital, Clinics, Pharmacies, Surgical Centres, Imaging Centre, Medical Labs, Schools and colleges, Hotel & Restaurant, Govt. Offices, Mid – Small Size Business, Gym and Wellness Center and more.

 

Job titles: Purchasing Manager/Director/VP/Buyer/Procurement Manager/Purchasing Administrator/Procurement Officer/ Facilities Manager/ Operations Director.

 

Let me know if you're interested in acquiring the list.

 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

 

 

Regards,

Serina Johnson | Demand Generation Manager

 

 

P.S.: If this email is unwelcome, I'd like to apologize. Please let me know with a reply of “UNSUBSCRIBE” & I won’t email you again.